What Your MSP Can Expect
What FifthWall Will Cover
What Your MSP Can Expect & What FifthWall Will Cover
Cyber risk management starts with a conversation. Our experts at FifthWall want to learn more about your MSP and set up a plan you can run with in a matter of days.
- Cyber market overview and partnership opportunity
- Defining client context
- Scoping the first client engagement
- Tech E&O Review for your MSP
Give your team a clear scope of the cyber risk landscape — in one session, your team will leave with greater insight into the dynamics of securing cyber insurance and your pivotal role as an MSP in the process.
- Breakdown of policy coverages
- Breakdown of a cyber claim
- Using cybersecurity tools to leverage sales and risk management ROI
- Emerging carrier requirements
Intro With Client
FifthWall will set up a joint-discussion with you and the first client of your choice to implement their next step in optimizing coverages and validating the security tools you can provide as an MSP.
- Have a licensed cyber insurance agent educate clients on foundations of cyber risk management
- Provide cyber policy reviews for clients with comprehensive policies in place.
- Begin the pathway of implementing controls
Run With Submissions
Based on controls in place at time of application, we’ll access up to 40+ carriers to present optimized coverage, side-by-side with your client’s current policy.
- Present initial pricing based on basic information
- Comprehensive cyber coverage from top-rated carriers
- Clear comparisons that take out guesswork
Let’s Create a Cyber Risk Powerhouse.
Do your clients have the right cyber policy? Are you their trusted advisor when it comes to every facet of cyber security? A new partnership may be exactly what you need to step up your MSP offerings.