We are seeking an energetic, responsible individual with strong business development skills to join our growing organization. You will be expected to learn our operational routines and be able to confidently navigate an effective cyber insurance conversation with both a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and the end client. You will be actively collaborating with FifthWall team members as well as interacting with end clients and partners.
You are the front end of our MSP Partnership sales channel. You will be responsible to drive FifthWall sales by prospecting and partnering with new MSPs and MSSP companies who will start advocating FifthWall’s process, services and expertise to their end clients. Once an MSP/MSSP decides to partner with us, you will present to and sell their individual clients on the necessity of working with FifthWall for their cyber insurance needs.
- Develop and nurture relationships with MSP and MSSPs across the country:
- Build and maintain a sales funnel for MSPs
- Assess MSP sophistication levels and pursue accordingly.
- Adequately convey value prop of FifthWall Partnership.
- Attend any needed tradeshows or networking events to develop new MSP relationships.
- Set strategies with Partnered MSPs:
- Map out client opportunities by understanding and defining MSPs’ client base.
- Set a standard process for MSP client introductions.
- Determine and capitalize on any networking opportunities.
- Work with MSPs’ clients to facilitate the sale of Cyber Insurance:
- Engage end clients and evaluate their need for insurance.
- Set expectations and ensure the client understands the process.
- Obtain needed information to quote.
- Present quotes and move them to a sale.
- Maintain client opportunities and outstanding quotes:
- Track each submission and quote from start to finish.
- Be as involved as needed in the underwriting process.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of insurance experience.
- Proven sales record (preferably in the insurance space).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- IRA Retirement Plan.
- Up to 3 weeks PTO to start.
- Amazing Culture.
- Remote + One in-office day per week